Advertising Blurbs3D Realms website:
A bone-chilling crisis has struck the world! Reports are pouring in from all corners of the globe: Missing numbers! Drivers on streets are in dangerous peril because the speed limit signs have gone blank!
- Educational software that's fun to play!
- You choose whether to play a girl or a boy character.
- Learn the four arithmetic functions: add, subtract, multiply, divide.
- Great Duke Nukem-style dual-screen scrolling EGA graphics (VGA compatible).
- Each of the three volumes features new graphics and puzzles.
- Fantastic Adlib and Sound Blaster music!
- Save/restore, joystick support, built-in help, high score list, etc.
(Site licenses available for learning institutions. Call 1-972-278-5655 for pricing)
This game is only available in the English language.
Originally released October 1992.
Contributed by Xoleras (66218) on Jun 13, 2004.
On Wall Street, stock brokers are throwing up their hands in despair. The Dow Jones isn't down, and it isn't up--it's gone! You start to call your best friend, but the buttons on your phone are blank!
This madness can only be the work of...the Gruzzles. In your last tangle with the mean ol' Gruzzles, you stopped them from stealing all the words from our books (in Word Rescue). This time the Gruzzles are taking all the numbers and it's up to you to get them back.
Math Rescue is for ages 6 and up, and allows for a variety of options and skill levels. One of the options allows you to select the type of problems, either addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, or mixed. Another of the options, picks if you want word problems included.
Play as either a girl or a boy! You get to choose which character you wish to play, either male or female. Either way, you'll visit amazing locations on a math solving adventure. You'll explore several fascinating locations, including undersea, volcanoes, and the cosmos.