Metaltech: EarthSiege Ad Blurbs (DOS)
Advertising BlurbsPrint advertisement - PC Player 12/94:
Im Jahr 2342 kämpfen Sie gegen die Cybrids, intelligente Roboter, die auf der Erde gelandet sind, Sie vernichten und den Planeten erobern wollen.
Erhältlich für PC 3.5 November 94.
Contributed by Patrick Bregger (166704) on Apr 02, 2010.
- Magnificent light-sourced texture-mapping with fluid 3Space animation
- The mission generator guarantees a restart isn't just a replay
Get Ready to Be Blown Away
We had it coming. We created Cybrids with breakthrough AI to perform dangerous tasks with lightning precision. But we should never have taught them to fight.
One apocalypse later, it's EarthSiege. Your squad of HERCs prowls a target-rich environment, ready to deliver some heavily mechanized payback. But beware - the Cybrids are an intelligent and relentless enemy. You'll constantly have to train new pilots, develop new tactics, and acquire new weapons - like EM Pulse Cannons, optically guided missiles and Electron Flux weapons - to secure an advantage. Or your burnt-jelly remains won't fill a teacup.
EarthSiege - Blast Into the MetalTech Era!
Contributed by Belboz (6484) on Apr 25, 2001.
You had it coming. We created Cybrids with breakthrough AI to perform dangerous tasks with lightning precision. But we should never have taught them to fight.
- Strap into your cockpit for intense HERC battles with scorching pyrotechnics.
- Strategically configure your HERC with deadly weaponry including EM Pulse Cannons, 300 gigawatt lasers, and optically-guided or lock-on missiles.
- Stalk the enemy in fluid 3Space animation with incredibly detailed, texture-mapped and light-source shaded HERCs.
- Survive over 45 missions across 8 campaigns - randomly generated enemy tactics and battle conditions guarantee a restart isn't just a replay.
- Receive communiqués from your commander and squadron with digitized speech in CD version (optional Speech Pack available for 3.5" floppy version).
One apocalypse later, the Earth lies in ruin from those heavy metal marauders. You and your squad of HERCULAN warriors must prowl this target-rich wasteland to deliver some heavily machanized payback. But beware - the Cybrids are an intelligent and restless enemy. You'll constantly have to train new pilots, develop new tactics, and acquire new weapons to secure an advantage. If not, they'll be hosing your remains out of the cockpit for the next rookie.
Contributed by Belboz (6484) on Apr 01, 2001.
Blast into the MetalTech era with EarthSiege, the best in virtual robotic simulation. The year is 2341. Earth is being invaded by sentient Cybrids, dead set on destroying you to control the planet. Now, in EarthSiege, you and your squadron have control from cockpits inside the Herculans (HERCS). Customize your HERCS from the home base arsenal, or from the remains of destroyed enemy Cybrids to lead your squadron in what will be the most challenging battle of your life.
- Combines fluid HERC movement with photo-realistic cinematic sequences and ambient animations of battle activities for a unique, on-screen visual performance.
- Random mission generator creates challenging new battle elements every time you play through each of the 45 missions.
Contributed by Adam Baratz (1340) on Mar 29, 2001.