Advertising BlurbsBack Cover:
- Your mission in this adventure role play, should you choose to accept it, is to delve into a dangerous world of espionage and uncover a large scale plot that could lead to crime riddled government.
- Create a team of four agents from a pool of 20, each with a range of character profiles to choose from, based on attributes and skills such as stamina, charisma, will power, persuasion, impersonation, armed and unarmed combat, and more.
- Equip your agents with the devices necessary to find clues, gather vital intelligence and survive crucial encounters.
- Send all four agents on assignment simultaneously, going undercover, probing suspicious events and spying on unsavory characters.
- Engage numerous spy tactics including wire tapping, surveillance, lock picking, computer operation, disguises, tracking, and many others.
- Make contacts at a variety of locations such as an airport, golf course, beach house, restaurant, yacht club, and IMF Headquarters.
- Comprehensive grid map of entire mission setting lets you track agents and members of the underworld.
- Agents can acquire new skills and improve on others throughout the mission.
- Digitized graphic scenes and original music from the Mission: Impossible television show.
Contributed by Jeanne (75627) on Sep 17, 2002.
ATTEMPT TO DEFUSE A HIGHLY CHARGED
PLOT OF MURDER, CORRUPTION AND INTRIGUE.