DescriptionNHL 95 was EA Sports' third licensed ice hockey game, promising the fastest action in the series to date. The action is viewed top-down, and can be played with or without realistic penalties. There is a full season mode, allowing you to guide a team through all 84 matches, with the option of injuries potentially putting players out of a sequence of matches. You have full control over trading and creating players for your squad. New in-game moves include dummy shots and lie-down blocks.
- "NHL Hockey '95" -- Game Boy in-game title
- "NHL Hockey 95" -- DOS Title
- "NHL Hockey" -- Game Gear Title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|PC Gamer||Jan, 1995||90 out of 100||90|
|PC Player (Germany)||Aug, 1994||90 out of 100||90|
|PC Games (Germany)||Oct, 1994||88 out of 100||88|
|PC Joker||Oct, 1994||88 out of 100||88|
|Power Play||Sep, 1994||87 out of 100||87|
|MikroBitti||Nov, 1994||85 out of 100||85|
|High Score||Dec, 1994||4 out of 5||80|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Dec, 1994||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- FLUX Magazine
- April 1995 (Issue #4) - ranked #8 in the Top 100 Video Games of All-Time
- GameFan Magazine
- January 1995 (Vol. 3, Iss. 1) - 1994 Hockey Game of the Year (Genesis version)
- Game Players
- January 1995 - best Genesis sports game in 1994
Related Web Sites
- The Best NHL Hockey 95 site (Very comprehensive.)