Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee Ad Blurbs (DOS)
Advertising BlurbsGT website:
In a world run by ruthless meat barons, your entire race is about to become pie filling...Unless you can escape RuptureFarms and make it through the most inexplicably challenging gameplay in the known universe. Sound Odd? Welcome to Oddworld. A new kind of game and a brave new world of interaction. Communicate with real characters. Possess and blow away your enemies. Solve wicked situations. ODDWORLD: ABE'S ODDYSEE takes every game genre you've ever seen and blends them into a smorgasbord of pure gaming delight. So trust in Odd, and you'll never be hungry again!
· An amazing new style of interactive gaming...It's A.L.I.V.E. (Aware Lifeforms In Virtual Entertainment)
· Stunning, immersive, feature-film-quality graphical world of environments and realistic characters with REAL personalities.
· Totally unique and innovative gameplay using features like GameSpeak, the ability to communicate with other characters in real-time, and ShadowPlay, the ability to hide in the shadows.
· Mindblowing puzzles requiring you to use BOTH sides of your brain...One for 'twitch' skills, and the other for actual brainpower!
· Truly immersive, interactive environment
· No menus, inventory bars, scores, etc.
· Player has infinite lives
· Completely non-linear gameplay, multiple ways to solve every puzzle, and multiple storyline outcomes...depending on decisions you've made along the way.
· Real-time musical conductor ensures that sound always matches the game's tempo...say goodbye to mindless background music!
Contributed by jean-louis (29517) on Jul 05, 2015.
Once you were just a slave-labourer in a meat-processing plant from hell...
Now you're next on the menu!
HIS FATE IS IN YOUR HANDS
POSSESSION IS 9/10 TH'S OF THE LAW
DON'T GET MAD; GET ELUM
BETWEEN A PARAMITE AND A HARD PLACE
STUMPED IN THE TEMPLES OF DOOM
In a lush world of diabolical danger where everyone wants to eat you,
you're the skinny guy with no weapons. Run, jump, hide, scramble and
talk your way past the ugliest bunch of carnivorous crustaceans ever created.
Unlock Abe's special powers then figure out your foes, and you might
save your race. Don't and you're dinner! Enter Oddworld's surreal,
sensory overload of pure gaming and claim your destiny. Saviour. Or salami.
Contributed by UkCollector (2471) on Sep 04, 2010.
Das riecht nach Abenteuer.(Button captions)
Das erste Game mit völlig Abe'artiger Sprache. Für PC und PSX.
Contributed by Patrick Bregger (166335) on Apr 26, 2010.
„Hey, Du da!
Hol mich hier raus!“
Abe's Oddysee - ab sofort auch als PC-Version!
Unser Chef, Molluck, ist ein echter Fiesling: Er will mich und mein ganzes Volk eindosen! Aber damit nicht genug: Hinterhältige Kreaturen, verwickte Puzzles und mystische Tempelstätten erwarten Dich. In den Dschungeln von Oddworld und der Fleischfabrik Rupture Farms sind schon unzählige Konsolenspieler verschollen.
Sind auch Du und Dein PC der Herausforderung gewachsen?
Contributed by Patrick Bregger (166335) on Apr 25, 2010.
As Abe you can whistle, laugh, hiss and fart. In a lush world of diabolical danger where everyone wants to eat you, you're the skinny guy with no weapons.
Run, jump, hide, scramble and talk your way past the ugliest bunch of carnivorous crustaceans ever created. Unlock Abe's special powers then figure out your foes, and you might save your race. Don't, and you're dinner! Enter Oddworld's surreal, sensory overload of pure gaming and claim your destiny. Saviour. Or salami.
Oddworld is big (very big) and Abe's Oddysee is just the first glimpse of the strange and exciting depths of THE ODD!
Stunning cinematic world of characters and environments combine seamlessly with amazing gameplay Totally unique and innovative GameSpeak allows characters to communicate The tale of a remarkable quest guaranteed to capture the imagination of games players young and old Don't expect to finish this game in a couple hours, even with limitless lives this game is going to take some time to complete. Compulsive gameplay, an unassuming and endearing hero, strange enemies and even stranger friends, this game makes you sad, makes you laugh, makes you think.
Contributed by Grant McLellan (541) on Sep 12, 2001.