DescriptionBased on Charles Perrault's tale, the game is an interactive book for kids and another part in the Once Upon A Time series.
The player can take the role of both Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf. Depending on this choice, the game has different objectives.
As Little Red Riding Hood, the player should:
- gather all items necessary to bring the cake to your Grandmother or find the houses of lost animals in a first-person perspective point-and-click view
- travel through the forest catching butterflies, or collect the nuts brought by friends, and avoid the wasps in a third-person perspective side view
- interact with the Wolf and knock him out with a stick in first-person perspective point-and-click view
- gather all items necessary to go hunting or chase the animals out of their houses in a first-person perspective point-and-click view
- travel through the forest catching birds or squirrels to eat, and avoid his old foe Raven in a third-person perspective side view
- interact with Little Red Riding Hood and knock her out with his claws in a first-person perspective point-and-click view
There are no promo images for this game
- "Le Petit Chaperon Rouge" -- French title
- "Das Rotkäppchen" -- German title
- "Cappuccetto Rosso" -- Italian title
- "Caperucita Roja" -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Groups
|Not an interesting game, but better than the other two||Nowhere Girl (2431)|
There are no critic reviews for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|The game gets stuck? - what to do?||2||Freeman (26600)
Jan 31, 2016
There is no trivia on file for this game.