Written by  :  Heikki Sairanen (114)
Written on  :  Jan 30, 2001
read more reviews by Heikki Sairanen

Summary

The greatest beat 'em up to date!

The Good

The first time I played this game I admired it for it's great graphics which were also quite fast with my 'powerful' 486 33 MHz. Last year I tried to play this game again and to my surprise I found myself addicted to the classic once again. The graphics are just 320x200, but that doesen't matter too much. When I had finished the single player game, I started to play against my friends and that was *F*U*N*. I mean FUN! fun fun fun fun... Sorry.... You really have to play this game against a friend. It's full of odd tactics etc.

The Bad

The single player game was a bit easy, but I guess I played the game more than many other people. Also as mentioned before the game has only low resolution, but that doesen't keep you from enjoying the wonderful gameplay. The worst thing is trying to get this game run on a modern computer. Luckily I have an old one sitting beside me, so no problem there for me.

The Bottom Line

Beat the computer or your friend with a large robot. Now that this game is finally free (great decision from the developer btw), you just don't have a choice here - DOWNLOAD THIS GAME NOW!