DescriptionOrtomania is a compilation of three following educational games teaching polish spelling:
- Ortotris 2 is a Tetris variant. The game takes place in the same manner except that the player does not stack bricks but words. The player's task is to choose the correct spelling. The correct spelling indicated at the bottom of the screen needs to be selected from different choices by using the left or right cursor keys. The game highlights a part of the word the player needs to decide on. If correct, the selection is deleted, if not, it remains. On the right side of the screen displays the percentage of correctness of the answers.
- AstroOrto teaches spelling in space. On the dashboard of a spacecraft bearing the word that should be properly completed. To do so player need to launch a missile in an appropriate subject. The wrong answer is the loss of time, a few correct way round.
- Ortoidy teaches spelling through space travel scooter. Rules of the game are the same as in Astro, but the energy has replaced the time.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Ortotris 2" -- Game Included
- "Ortoidy" -- Game Included
- "AstroOrto" -- Game Included
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Top Secret||May, 1995||78 out of 100||78|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.