Perfect General II Ad Blurbs (DOS)
Advertising BlurbsAdvertisement in Strategy Plus, April 1995:
- Two graphical options for game play
- Zoom in for a tactical view, or zoom out for a strategic vantage
- Tactical air support
- Great new weaponry like elephant tanks, machine guns (mobile), machine gun nests and many more
- Full blown campaigns
- Vastly improved computer opponents
- A multitude of the most exotic scenarios you'll ever encounter
- A new and brilliant game scoring history.
- SOUNDFONT technology & digitized sounds for a realistic combat engagement
- Live action video of strategies from military generals
IT'S HERE AND IT'S POWERFUL!
OVER 70 NEW AND DIFFERENT SCENARIOS!
THE PERFECT GENERAL II is an unbeatable strategic and tactical experience with stunning graphics, intuitive interface and the sharpest artificial intelligence ever.
THE PERFECT GENERAL II provides you with a superior challenge and brilliance that is unsurpassed in the computer gaming world. Feel the power as you command missions in the most exciting eras of world conflict. Airpower controls the sky, Rockets hit their mark, and tanks rumble across barren terrain as you lead your armies to victory on any one of the thrilling fields of battle.
5 levels of difficulty from novice to expert take you through historically and technically accurate encounters with the enemy. Modem and null-modem play capabilities let you choose your competitor. Master the intensity of nations at war. We proudly present to you the invincible sequel to the Perfect General... THE PERFECT GENERAL II.
Contributed by Belboz (6580) on Oct 25, 2001.
The Perfect General II is an unbeatable strategic and tactical experience with stunning graphics, intuitive interface, and the sharpest artificial intelligence ever.
Contributed by Kasey Chang (4617) on Nov 21, 2000.