DescriptionPlundered Hearts is a text adventure game set in the late 1600's. The player takes control of a young Englishwoman who finds out that her father is sick. In order to take care of him, she travels to the West Indies. But on the way her ship is attacked by pirates, and she is carried away by their captain. Though still determined to find and help her father, the young woman discovers that perhaps she may find romance where she least expected it.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Ribbons and Rapiers" -- Working title
Part of the Following Groups
|An unusual game for Infocom, and a good introduction to interactive fiction.||Foopy (12)|
|A great story, though it ends a bit suddenly.||Mirrorshades2k (273)|
|ACE (Advanced Computer Entertainment)||Jan, 1988||905 out of 1000||90|
|Happy Computer||Nov, 1987||81 out of 100||81|
|SPAG||Mar 02, 1995||7.4 out of 10||74|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Nov, 1987||8.5 out of 12||71|
|All Game Guide||1998||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Extras(From the Infocom Home Page)
The game came packaged with an "elegant velvet reticule" (blue pouch) containing: a 50 guinea note and a letter from Jean Lafond.
- 1989/1 (issue #16): ACE Adventure Awards 1988: "Most innovative game of the year" (editorial choice)
Related Web Sites
- Infocom Home Page fan site (Excellent resource for all things Infocom.)
- The Commodore Zone (All about the game, with introduction, images, related links and comments area.)
- The Infocom Gallery (High-quality scans of the grey box package and manual of Plundered Hearts.)