Police Quest 2: The Vengeance (DOS)

Written by  :  OlSkool_Gamer (99)
Written on  :  Jan 04, 2004
read more reviews by OlSkool_Gamer

Summary

Best Police Quest ever! Excellent game from Mr. Walls.. a must play!

The Good

I about wore this game down to the bone. It made me feel as though I really was a cop, I loved the way I had to go in and sight in my weapon, I got my own cop car to drive anywhere I wanted... this game was just awesome. In addition to the new and improved graphics and sound from the first Police Quest, the plot is much more complex and entertaining. This game left me always waiting for my next big break on where I could find Bains... If I remember correctly, the driving sequence was greatly improved from PQ1's driving sequence. I loved everything about this game and will probably replay this great title sometime in the near future. Another timeless adventure from the great people at Sierra.

The Bad

There wasn't really anything I didn't like about this game. Of course the annoying copy protection at the beginning but thats understood and excepted by me.

The Bottom Line

Another excellent adventure from Jim Walls, a must play for the classic PC adventure fans! Definitely try this great game, you won't be disappointed!