DescriptionThe follow-up to The Web features a single but a very complex table. You have a 3D view of the table, with 4 different viewpoints. Your ultimate point-scoring goal is to travel through time by collecting crystals. The game takes in Roman, Prehistoric and Futuristic settings, as well as the present-day world.
There is a lot of secret stuff to discover. Many videos are shown in the dot matrix display above the table. The developers also included a preview mode, that lets you zoom into special areas of the table.
- "Timeshock! Pro-Pinball" -- PlayStation title
- "Pinball 2" -- 1997 European Cyberium Multi Media B.V. re-release title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the DOS release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Jan, 1998||100|
|PC Player (Germany)||Jul, 1997||100|
|PC Jeux||Aug, 1997||92 out of 100||92|
|Gamesmania.de||1997||90 out of 100||90|
|Coming Soon Magazine||Aug, 1997||86 out of 100||86|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Aug, 1997||82 out of 100||82|
|GameStar (Germany)||Sep, 1997||82 out of 100||82|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Mar 23, 2011||16 out of 20||80|
|PC Joker||Aug, 1997||78 out of 100||78|
|Génération 4||Jul, 1997||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Pro Pinball: Timeshock! (official website)
- Guide to Pro Pinball Timeshock! (An unofficial yet very detailed guide to the game)
- Pro Pinball: Timeshock! - Wikipedia (article about the game on the open encyclopedia website)
- The Tower of Pin - Review (1998 Review of Pro Pinball: Timeshock! on a site dedicated to pinball)