DescriptionSea School is a shareware educational title aimed at three to seven year olds. It covers maths, the alphabet and reading in a series of simple mini-games all with a sea theme
The game is a trilogy consisting of three 'volumes', each of which focuses on a specific topic and contains a series of five mini games. Volume 1 is the Maths Wave, this was released as shareware, it had the following mini games:
- Waves - A counting game where items such as fish and shells are washed ashore. The pupil counts them and then selects the correct number from those offered.
- Sea Horses - A number sequencing game where the pupil selects the number one from a group of sea horses. That is then placed on the sea floor and they must select number two from the next group and so-on up to ten.
- Penguins - The player is presented with a simple addition sum, the answer will not exceed ten, and they must select the correct answer from among the numbers held by a group of penguins.
- Ice Fishing - Here player is presented with a simple subtraction sum and they must select the correct answer from a series of fishing holes.
- Sand Brushing - In the sand are is a set of five numbered outlines. The player selects the correct number from a line at the bottom of the screen and then brushes the outline to reveal the hidden object.
Volumes Two: Alphabet Treasures and Volume Three: Reader's Island were only available in the full version.
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.