Description"What they said about Sherlock I, you'll say about Sherlock II"...reads the advert in the box, based on the nice critics about Volume I.
- The same video technology (this is 1992), keeps offering true interactive environment: actually letting you "feel" the traffic in the streets of the old London…
- The same structure brings a familiar look, inviting to channel all attention to the task of solving mysteries: your intelligence, skills and patience are required to find clues by listening to people, observing details, or even reading the London Times - but don't let yourself be misguided by a wrong hint.
- The same number of cases: 3
But, each situation is completely different: “The Two Lions” involving the murder of circus lions, “The Pilfered Paintings” just bought by The National Gallery...and “The Murdered Munitions Magnate”, where hints reveal different possible motives...have nothing in common, except the detective in charge: you…
- "Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective: Vol. II" -- SEGA CD title
Part of the Following Groups
- Fictional character: Sherlock Holmes
- Inspiration: Literature
- Setting: Belle Époque
- Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective series
- Visual technique / style: Live-action cutscenes
There are no reviews for the DOS release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|PC Games (Germany)||May, 1993||70 out of 100||70|
|Power Play||Jan, 1993||59 out of 100||59|
|PC Player (Germany)||Jan, 1993||38 out of 100||38|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.