Star Trek: 25th Anniversary (DOS)

Written by  :  Thomas Davidson (2)
Written on  :  Jun 09, 2000
read more reviews by Thomas Davidson

Summary

This is a humorous game based on the original series Star Trek, involving some space combat, and many complex away missions.

The Good

I found a lot of humorous things in the game. It's got very nice artwork on the bridge and away missions, as well as puzzles that may take weeks to figure out, while not being particularly frustrating or tedious to work with once you figure them out.

The Bad

The only real problem is the poor quality graphics and sound, which you really can't blame it for considering when it was made. Also, it is a little hard--I'm still stuck ;).

The Bottom Line

This is an old, humorous game based on the original Star Trek series. It involves some space combat, but mainly focuses on away missions, in which you control Captain Kirk, Spock, Doctor McCoy, and a red-shirted Ensign (who is the only one you can let die.) I think it's a really nice game, if you can stand the graphics. I have this game, so if want to know more, you can e-mail me at: [email protected]