DescriptionInterface is thankfully the same as the first but that's where the similarity ends. More is the name here, more cars and parts to buy giving you every edge to regain your crown. Gameplay is it's most significant thing that you will ever remember in this classic. Gameplay control is really tight.
You're given 3 venues to race your blood thirsty opponent, betting for money and pink slips. The drag race tests how fast you can engage 1st gear.
You're ultimate goal is to beat the new king on these three courses that if you do you get to regain your long lost crown and take home his girl, again.
- "Street Rod II" -- DOS in-game title
- "SR2" -- Abbreviated Title
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Chevrolet Camaro
- Automobile: Chevrolet Corvette
- Automobile: Dodge Charger
- Automobile: Ford Mustang
- Automobile: Pontiac Firebird
- Street Rod series
|One step forward, two steps back.||Eurythmic (2581)|
|Cool but only in certain respects||Drizz't (3)||unrated|
|GameAspect.com||Nov 16, 2011||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
- The Street Rod Association (A site for all your street rod needs. Talk about a remark too.)