DescriptionDespite its title, Adventure Construction Set is an editor that allows players to create their own role-playing scenarios. It is possible to customize a tile-set, maps, and objects to create RPGs reminiscent of the early Ultima games.
Seven small 'toolkits' to build from include Sci/Fi, Spy, and Medieval setting templates, plus two complete games are included as a demonstration: Rivers of Light is based on Sumerian mythology and contains 140 rooms and Land of Aventuria consists of seven mini adventures with different settings, e.g. an adaption of Alice in Wonderland or a Nazi castle.
Part of the Following Groups
- Electronic Arts' "Construction Set" series
- Fictional character: Alice (in Wonderland)
- Historical conflict: World War II
|A good construction set bundled with a good stand-alone game||Droog (463)||unrated|
|A fun little diversion, with a good bit of potential.||Mirrorshades2k (273)|
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|ACS lives on through the ACK community!||2||Pseudo_Intellectual (44607)
Jun 03, 2012
|Looking for ACS Adventures||3||Daniel Elmaleh
Oct 13, 2007
TriviaElectronic Arts sponsored an ACS contest in 1987 to see who could create the best adventure.
Related Web Sites
- Adventure Construction Set Fan Site (A website with free games made with the Adventure Construction Set (English))
- Wikipedia (More information about the game on Wikipedia (English))