Fighting game ported from the classic and wildly popular "Street Fighter 2" franchise. Choose from a variety of characters and use their fighting skills to beat opponents and become the world champion fighter.
Advantages over the original Street Fighter 2 include faster fighting speed, 4 new characters, new locations, and more balanced/streamlined moves for the original characters.
- "Super Street Fighter II X: Grand Master Challenge" -- Japanese title
- "Super Street Fighter II X for Matching Service" -- Japanese Dreamcast title
- "スーパーストリートファイターIIＸ for Matching Service" -- Japanese Dreamcast spelling
Part of the Following Groups
The game received two awards in GameFan's 1994 "Megawards" (Vol 3, Iss. 1)
- Overall Fighting Game of the Year
- Best 3DO Fighting Game of the Year
Related Web Sites
- Street Fighter II (Wikipedia page has information about the game, including the Turbo version)