Sword of the Samurai Ad Blurbs (DOS)
Advertising BlurbsBack of Box:
Enter Japan in the Age of Warring States. At the center of this role-playing, action-adventure simulation of combat, statesmanship and intrigue, you are a samurai warrior struggling for Honor. More important than life itself, Honor is crucial to achieving your ultimate goal: unifying feudal Japan under your noble rule.
- Computer-controlled opponents make decisions based on your actions -- and on the actions of other rival characters.
- Furious melee action against multiple warriors takes place in castles, villages and ride paddies.
- Vindicate yourself in duels against rivals who would like nothing better than to diminish your Honor.
- Feel the drama and immediacy of real-time battles involving infantry, cavalry and muskets on battlefields that vary with every conflict.
- Unite all 48 warring provinces in common allegiance to you, and earn the title of Shogun, Military Ruler of all Japan.
Fun and easy to control
- An ingenious system of menus, animation and text windows -- pioneered by MicroProse in Pirates! -- conveys the detail of text with the fun of graphics and animation.
- Authentic Japanese music and graphics powerfully evoke the mood of Sixteenth Century Japan.
- Four skill levels, plus other starting options.
Contributed by MAT (155335) on Oct 03, 2004.