A platform game starring Tin Tin. Tintin in Tibet follows on the heel of Infograme's Asterix & Obelix, with the same gameplay. Although the game will prove easy for the expert gamer, there are many levels to pass, each of which features new locations, enemies, and obstacles that serve to advance the storyline.
- "Tintin nel Tibet" -- Italian title
- "Tintin i Tibet" -- Danish/Swedish title
- "Tintin en el Tibet" -- Spanish title
- "Tintin au Tibet" -- French title
- "Tintim no Tibet" -- Portugese title
- "Tim in Tibet" -- German title
- "Kuifje in Tibet" -- Dutch title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
The game is based on a Tintin comic with the same name, Herge's twentieth album, which first appeared in 1958. It was chosen for a game because it stands out from the others. At the time of writing/drawing, Herge was having psychological treatment because of a depression. The comic is more complex than the others and Tintin is almost on his own (with a few compagnons) for the whole story.