DescriptionTommy's Cat and Mouse is a shareware, single player, collection of games with a common theme all of which use character based graphics.
All games are based on a randomly generated maze and are:
- The game generates a maze and the mouse finds its way out without any player interaction. This is effectively the game's demo mode.
- The game generates a maze and the player navigates the mouse to the exit.
- The game generates a maze and the player navigates the mouse to the exit, however within the maze there are blind cats who will eat the mouse if they stumble upon it.
- The player navigates the mouse to the exit of a maze populated by an unspecified number of sighted cats who can jump over walls to reach it. The mouse, however, is armed with a short range 'Cat Blaster' that takes one of the cats nine lives and teleports it to a random cell within the maze.
If played on the highest difficulty setting the cats cannot be killed, on all other settings though a cat dies when its nine lives have been exhausted.
- Here the player plays the game as the cat and the chase multiple mice through the maze. The mice can jump over walls in the maze but only in a diagonal direction
- Once again the player plays the game as the cat chasing mice through the maze but the mice can jump over walls in the maze in any diagonal direction
The game is entirely keyboard controlled. It has basic sound effects and command line switches to start the game with sound turned off and to force either a colour or monochrome display.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
- Animals: Cats
- Animals: Mice
- Games with randomly generated environments
- Genre: Labyrinth / Maze
- Tommy's Games
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.