DescriptionUltima Collection is a compilation, which features the first eight Ultima games, the two Add-ons for the part 7's and the Ultima predecessor Akalabeth.
All those games are on one CD, which also includes all the manuals both as Word documents and Windows Help files.
The following games are included:
- Akalabeth: World of Doom
- Ultima I: The First Age of Darkness
- Ultima II: The Revenge of the Enchantress...
- Ultima III: Exodus
- Ultima IV: Quest of the Avatar
- Ultima V: Warriors of Destiny
- Ultima VI: The False Prophet
- Ultima VII: The Black Gate
- Ultima VII: Forge of Virtue (add-on for The Black Gate)
- Ultima VII: Part Two - Serpent Isle
- Ultima VII: Part Two - The Silver Seed (add-on for Serpent Isle)
- Ultima VIII: Pagan (with Speech Pack)
There is also an Ultima Atlas included in the box, which features all the navigation maps from the first eight Ultima games, and the box itself offers a special Inside Cover, which shows a time-line of the Ultima games included.
Part of the Following Groups
|The Ultima Collection: How to get your share of Ultima Gaming Goodness||wossname (159)|
|GameStar (Germany)||Mar, 1998||80 out of 100||80|
|PC Action||Feb 18, 1998||75 out of 100||75|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Bonus contentThe CD contains a registered copy of Mo'Slo, a program needed to slow down some of the older games.
Cover artNote that the box cover shown on the back for Ultima II is a mock-up: You will not find that package, as it does not exist. Ultima II was only released by Sierra, and, as Sierra rather than Origin owns the game's cover art, the package designers went with the "Wrong Way" Dennis Loubet cover from California Pacific's re-release of Akalabeth (the precursor to Ultima).
Information also contributed by Ye Olde Infocomme Shoppe.