Advertising BlurbsCapstone Software website (1996):
The 3D "Build" Engine creates an interactive future where Tek threatens to destroy society unless you can stop stop the Tek Lords and their brutal Tek goons.
Contributed by Jeanne (75616) on Aug 15, 2012.
WELCOME TO THE FUTURE!
- William Shatner stars in original full motion video footage
- Duck, jump and fly using the power "Build" engine
- A living, breathing metropolis of the future comprised of seven distinct areas
- Striking SVGA graphics and a fully rendered 3-D cinematic introduction
- Pulsating sound effects and original CD quality music
- Up to 16 players over a network or head-to-head via modem
Welcome to "New L.A."! William Shatner's bestselling Tekwar novels come to life in an ultra-realistic, 3-D action adventure. Using high-tech weapons and equipment, you must battle corrupt Tek Lords and their minions - criminals destroying the population with "Tek", a mind-altering, digital hallucinogenic. Embark on hazardous strategic missions to gather clues, unravel puzzles and interact with this virtual city. Your boss is Walter Bascom (William Shatner), head of the elite Cosmos Detective Agency who will guide you through the labyrinth of this metropolis. Learn how to use the intricate cyber-highways of the Matrix as you attempt to overcome powerful and relentless enemies.
Contributed by Roedie (5226) on Apr 28, 2001.