DescriptionWorld Cup Golf takes the player to Puerto Rico's own Hyatt Dorado Beach Golf Course as they can choose from a bevy of fictional golfers or create their own in 18 rounds of golf. There are 15 types of tournaments to choose from including skins, medal and stableford to name a few. Players can also practice their swing on the driving range.
Players can also customize weather conditions as well as choose from a plethora of camera shots including the "Ball Cam" that follows the ball to its location. Like many golf games, a meter is used to determine the accuracy and the power of the players swing and also features in-game commentary.
There are no DOS user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "World Cup Golf: Professional Edition" -- US / European Saturn title
- "World Cup Golf in Hyatt Dorado Beach" -- Japanese PlayStation title
- "World Cup Golf: Hyatt Golf Course" -- Japanese PlayStation media title
- "World Cup Golf" -- European CD-i title
- "ワールドカップゴルフ イン・ハイアット ドラド ビーチ" -- Japanese PlayStation title spelling
There are no reviews for this game.
|PC Games (Germany)||Jan, 1995||80 out of 100||80|
|Play Time||Jan, 1995||78 out of 100||78|
|Power Play||Feb, 1995||58 out of 100||58|
|PC Joker||Jan, 1995||55 out of 100||55|
|PC Player (Germany)||Jan, 1995||45 out of 100||45|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.