DescriptionDr. Mario Express is the portable version of Dr. Mario, a Tetris-like puzzle game with a hospital theme. The object of the game is to destroy all the colored viruses in the jar by throwing pills in and then lining them up to the viruses. Lining up four pill pieces or viruses horizontally or vertically clears them from the playfield.
There are two modes of play:
- Classic - Choose your game's starting level, game speed, and song. The game will start with your preferences, and each level will finish when all the viruses are gone. The player then progresses onto the next level.
- Vs. CPU - Choose your starting level and speed, as well as the CPU's starting level and intelligence. The game finishes when one player wins by clearing their viruses, or the opponent loses by having their pills run to the top of the bottle.
There are no Nintendo DSi screenshots for this game.
There are 2 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Une pause avec... Dr. Mario" -- French title
- "Una pausa con... Dr. Mario" -- Spanish/Italian title
- "Dr. Mario für zwischendurch" -- German title
- "ちょっとDr.MARIO" -- Japanese spelling
- "Chotto Dr. Mario" -- Japanese title
- "A Little Bit of... Dr. Mario" -- European title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Cheat Code Central||Apr, 2009||4.3 out of 5||86|
|Modojo||Apr 27, 2009||80|
|Nintendo Life||Apr 22, 2009||8 out of 10||80|
|IGN||Apr 20, 2009||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Pocket Gamer UK||May 11, 2009||7 out of 10||70|
|Mag'64||Dec 20, 2009||5 out of 10||50|
|Eurogamer.pt||May 21, 2009||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.