DescriptionDracula: Undead Awakening is a Robotron-like isometric shooter, in which the object is simply to shoot everything that moves. You have several different weapons to choose from, from a simple gun to a BFG. There are a number of different enemy types: werewolves, mushrooms, ghosts, skeletons, and of course Dracula himself. The enemies sometimes drop power-ups, weapons and ammo for you to collect. Once in a while you get to choose a perk, like extra health or speed.
There are four different game modes:
- In survival mode, you simply shoot everything, and collect weapons and ammo.
- Super survival is similar to survival mode, but harder, with a lot less stuff to pick up.
- In rush mode, you choose one weapon, with unlimited ammo, and fight a never-ending army of enemies.
- In wave attack mode, you fight against waves of enemies, who drop gold, which you can use to buy weapons, ammo, and perks.
There are no screenshots for this game
- "iDracula: Undead Awakening" -- iPhone/Android title
There are no reviews for this game.
|GamingXP||PSP||Jan 20, 2010||80 out of 100||80|
|Gaming Nexus||PSP||Feb 23, 2010||B||75|
|Cheat Code Central||Nintendo DSi||Mar, 2010||3.6 out of 5||72|
|Push Square||PSP||Feb 03, 2010||70|
|Gamer Limit||PSP||Feb 22, 2010||7 out of 10||70|
|Vandal Online||Nintendo DSi||Mar 28, 2010||6.5 out of 10||65|
|Vandal Online||Wii||Mar 28, 2010||6.5 out of 10||65|
|Nintendo Life||Nintendo DSi||Mar 03, 2010||60|
|Nintendo Life||Wii||Mar 01, 2010||60|
|Everyeye.it||Wii||Mar 03, 2010||5.5 out of 10||55|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Head of Publishing: