DescriptionDracula: Undead Awakening is a Robotron-like isometric shooter, in which the object is simply to shoot everything that moves. You have several different weapons to choose from, from a simple gun to a BFG. There are a number of different enemy types: werewolves, mushrooms, ghosts, skeletons, and of course Dracula himself. The enemies sometimes drop power-ups, weapons and ammo for you to collect. Once in a while you get to choose a perk, like extra health or speed.
There are four different game modes:
- In survival mode, you simply shoot everything, and collect weapons and ammo.
- Super survival is similar to survival mode, but harder, with a lot less stuff to pick up.
- In rush mode, you choose one weapon, with unlimited ammo, and fight a never-ending army of enemies.
- In wave attack mode, you fight against waves of enemies, who drop gold, which you can use to buy weapons, ammo, and perks.
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no promo images for this game
- "iDracula: Undead Awakening" -- iPhone/Android title
There are no reviews for this game.
|GamingXP||PSP||Jan 20, 2010||80 out of 100||80|
|PlayFrance||PSP||Jan 19, 2010||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Gaming Nexus||PSP||Feb 23, 2010||B||75|
|IGN||Nintendo DSi||Mar 09, 2010||7 out of 10||70|
|IGN||Wii||Mar 09, 2010||7 out of 10||70|
|Gamer Limit||PSP||Feb 22, 2010||7 out of 10||70|
|Push Square||PSP||Feb 03, 2010||70|
|Nintendo Life||Nintendo DSi||Mar 03, 2010||60|
|Mag'64||Nintendo DSi||Oct 24, 2010||5.5 out of 10||55|
|Everyeye.it||Wii||Mar 03, 2010||5.5 out of 10||55|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Head of Publishing: