DescriptionThe Seiddab (look at it twice and you'll get the joke) are on the rampage on the planet, and you have been sent out to stop them in your trusty tank. With a full 3D view, you must first take them on in the cities, shooting 10 down to face the leading man. A scanner is provided to give you a view of which streets the Seiddab lurk on, allowing you to steer left and right to reach them, as well as adjusting your sights to take them down.
Once cleared, you move onto an open-plan countryside area, with more units coming towards you, and they now drop bombs towards you, putting your 3 lives at a greater premium.
- "War Of The Worlds" -- Original title
- "Sieddab Attack" -- ZX Spectrum in-game title
- "Seiddab Attack" -- Dragon 32/64 in-game title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Micro 7||Jun, 1984||67|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Cambridge Centre for Computing History (Hewson Consultants, Dragon 32) (For Dragon 32, Cassette: exhibit reference ID CH19046; additional material.)
- Cambridge Centre for Computing History (Hewson, ZX Spectrum) (For ZX Spectrum, Cassette: exhibit reference ID CH30746; additional material.)
- Kio's home (For ZX Spectrum: additional material including – photographed cassette inlay; snapshots; downloadable releases.)
- The Tipshop (For ZX Spectrum: a central archive for all Spectrum and SAM games hints, tips, cheats, maps, hacks and pokes. )
- World of Spectrum (Archive file / Download and play links / Additional material / Player reviews / Magazine references / Magazine adverts)
- ZX Spectrum Reviews (For ZX Spectrum: magazine game reviews in HTML.)