DescriptionThis is adventure #3 in Scott Adam's text adventure series. It takes place in a nuclear power plant. You must race against time to fulfill your mission or the reactor may be doomed. You use one or two word commands to move around and manipulate objects.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Mission Impossible Adventure" -- VIC-20 title
- "Mission Impossible" -- Atari/TI-99/TRS title
- "Impossible Mission" -- intermediate name
- "Atomic Mission" -- Title on Triple Pack cartridge
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
TitleWhen a certain TV show going by the same name as this game threatened legal action, AI was forced to changed the name, hence the vast array of names seen for this game. Because many boxes had already been printed with the now-illegal name however, rather than just junking them, they rather comically covered up the old name with a horribly ugly gold sticker with the name Secret Mission on it. Apparently this was enough to satisfy the lawyers.
Related Web Sites
- Secret Mission @ Astoundme.com (Select game from drop down menu and play online.)
- Secret Mission at iFiction (Play Secret Mission through your web browser!)