DescriptionThis game is an early simulation of NASA's space shuttle, on a mission to retrieve a failed satellite. Most of the controls are handled using the joystick. The mission is comprised of five different stages:
- Launch: After an automatic lift-off out of Earth's gravity, you guide the shuttle to a rendezvous point.
- Park: With the satellite in sight, approach it until you are right next to it.
- Arm: Use the robot arm to catch the floating satellite and bring it into the cargo space of the shuttle.
- Entry: Just like the launch stage, but without throttle control, you guide the shuttle to a target box indicated in the plotter instrument.
- Final approach: From an outside view of the shuttle, try to decelerate at the same time as dropping to an altitude of zero.
- "Space Shuttle" -- UK title
- "Microdeal Shuttle" -- C64/Atari in-game title
- "Lift Off with Space Shuttle" -- UK tag-lined title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Micro 7||Feb, 1984||67|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.