DescriptionIn "Dragon Warrior VII", you are a 16 year old son of a fisherman living on a small island called Estard. There is nothing else on the planet beside this island and the vast ocean surrounding it. One day, you and two friends make a discovery and realize the the world was once much more than Estard Island. So what caused it to disappear? In order to find that out, you travel to the past, where you hope to solve the mystery and to restore the present world the way it was before.
"Dragon Warrior VII" shares with its predecessor the job system: you can assign character classes ("jobs") to your party members, and learn many different abilities, depending on the job you have chosen. The game maintains the traditional style of the series, including strictly medieval setting and first-person turn-based combat.
- "ドラゴンクエストＶＩＩ：エデンの戦士たち" -- Japanese spelling
- "勇者斗恶龙VII" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Dragon Warrior 7: Warriors of Eden " -- Common name
- "Dragon Quest VII: Eden no Senshitachi" -- Japanese title
- "DQ7" -- Common Japanese abbreviation
Part of the Following Groups
|Massive and fun RPG game disliked for its archaic graphics||Carlos Hernandez (9)|
|Gaming Target||Jan 18, 2002||8.7 out of 10||87|
|IGN||Nov 27, 2001||8.7 out of 10||87|
|RPGFan||Aug 25, 2000||86 out of 100||86|
|Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM)||Dec, 2001||8.5 out of 10||85|
|PSM||Dec, 2001||8 out of 10||80|
|Quebec Gamers||May 13, 2003||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Game Revolution||Dec, 2001||B||75|
|Mega Fun||Oct, 2000||73 out of 100||73|
|GamePro (US)||Nov 01, 2001||2.5 out of 5||50|
|Legendra||Jul 05, 2005||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- 2001 – Best PSOne Game of the Year
Related Web Sites
- Dragon Warrior VII (Official game website)
- Wikipedia: Dragon Warrior VII (Information about Dragon Warrior VII at Wikipedia)