DescriptionAs an offshoot of the popular racing series "Need for Speed," this game follows the first rally game in the series "Need for Speed: V-Rally."
This second installment comes with four game modes: arcade mode for casual rally fans, a championship mode for people who want to compete against other rally cars for a title, a trophy mode for true rally enthusiasts, and a time trial mode.
V-Rally 2 also gives you the ability to create your own tracks.
There are no Dreamcast screenshots for this game.
There are 6 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "V-Rally Championship Edition 2" -- Japanese/European title
- "V-Rally 2 Expert Edition" -- European Dreamcast/PC title
- "V-Rally 2" -- European title
- "Test Drive V-Rally" -- US Dreamcast title
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Ford Focus
- Automobile: Lancia Stratos HF
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Peugeot 206
- Automobile: Subaru Impreza
- Automobile: Toyota Celica
- Covermount: Fullgames
- Need for Speed series
- PlayStation Platinum Range releases
- Setting: City - Monaco
- V-Rally series
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Gamezilla||Feb 11, 2001||88 out of 100||88|
|neXGam||2002||8.7 out of 10||87|
|Armchair Empire, The||May 26, 2001||8.6 out of 10||86|
|The Next Level||Dec 06, 2000||B+||83|
|4Players.de||Nov 08, 2000||77 out of 100||77|
|Power Unlimited||Aug, 2000||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Jeuxvideo.com||May 23, 2000||14 out of 20||70|
|Super Play||Jun, 2000||7 out of 10||70|
|The Video Game Critic||Sep 12, 2005||C||50|
|Game Informer Magazine||Jan, 2001||1 out of 10||10|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaA Kellog's Edition of V-Rally 2 came free inside boxes of Kellog's "Special K" breakfast cereal.
Related Web Sites
- V-Rally 2 - Wikipedia (Information about the game on the open encyclopedia site)
VP Sports Label: