DescriptionWelcome to the first worldwide console RPG!
- Up to 1,000 players per server.
- Real time combat with many weapons from PS previous games
- Create your own character by modifying race, profession, body proportion, hair, outfit, and more.
- "PSO" -- Informal title
- "ファンタシースターオンライン" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Group
|Celebrating really bad Sega games!||Vance (98)|
|Game industry News (GiN)||2001||100|
|SegaFan.com||Dec 13, 2001||9.8 out of 10||98|
|SegaFan.com||Dec 13, 2001||9.4 out of 10||94|
|4Players.de||Jan 25, 2001||92 out of 100||92|
|Defunct Games||Aug 14, 2004||90 out of 100||90|
|Super Play (Sweden)||Mar, 2001||9 out of 10||90|
|GamersMark||Dec 19, 2001||9 out of 10||90|
|Gamer's Pulse||May 22, 2001||89 out of 100||89|
|Game Critics||Mar 16, 2001||8.5 out of 10||85|
|SegaFan.com||Dec 13, 2001||8.1 out of 10||81|
There are currently no topics for this game.
1001 Video GamesThe Dreamcast version of Phantasy Star Online appears in the book 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by General Editor Tony Mott.
- 2001 – Dreamcast Game of the Year
- 2001 – Dreamcast Game of the Year (Readers' Choice)
Related Web Sites
- Phantasy Star Wiki (A comprehensive database that covers the characters, locations, items and games in the Phantasy Star series.)
- PSO Official Web Site (Sonic Team's Official Phantasy Star Online Page.)
Battle / Enemy: