DescriptionWelcome to the first worldwide console RPG!
- Up to 1,000 players per server.
- Real time combat with many weapons from PS previous games
- Create your own character by modifying race, profession, body proportion, hair, outfit, and more.
- "PSO" -- Informal title
- "ファンタシースターオンライン" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Group
|Celebrating really bad Sega games!||Vance (101)|
|AllRPG||Jul 13, 2002||9.5 out of 10||95|
|Sega Collectors Guild||Apr 01, 2004||95 out of 100||95|
|IGN||Jan 31, 2001||9.3 out of 10||93|
|GamersMark||Dec 19, 2001||9 out of 10||90|
|Gamestyle||Sep 13, 2008||9 out of 10||90|
|Game Vortex||Dec 08, 2002||9 out of 10||90|
|RPGamer||Nov 10, 2004||8 out of 10||80|
|All Game Guide||2001||80|
|Gamekult||Mar 12, 2001||8 out of 10||80|
|GamePro (US)||Jan 23, 2001||3.5 out of 5||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
1001 Video GamesThe Dreamcast version of Phantasy Star Online appears in the book 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by General Editor Tony Mott.
- 2001 – Dreamcast Game of the Year
- 2001 – Dreamcast Game of the Year (Readers' Choice)
Related Web Sites
- Phantasy Star Wiki (A comprehensive database that covers the characters, locations, items and games in the Phantasy Star series.)
- PSO Official Web Site (Sonic Team's Official Phantasy Star Online Page.)
Battle / Enemy: