DescriptionFive aliens crashland on Earth, and hide out in an abandoned house while they repair their spaceship. In the meantime, Dr Sakarin, an evil alien-collecting scientist has found out about them, and sends out his evil henchman Bolok to capture them. You play as each of the five aliens, and must help them escape.
There are no Dreamcast screenshots for this game.
There are 28 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Тупые пришельцы" -- Russian spelling
- "Stupid Invaders: The Epic Adventure of Five Incredibly Stupid Aliens." -- Tag-lined title
- "Głupki z Kosmosu" -- Polish Title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Dreamcast release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|RPGFan||Dec 13, 2004||80 out of 100||80|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Sep 19, 2001||80|
|neXGam||Dec 27, 2009||7.8 out of 10||78|
|Gaming Target||Jul 16, 2001||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Planet Dreamcast||Jul 12, 2001||7 out of 10||70|
|IGN||Jun 29, 2001||7 out of 10||70|
|Gamezilla||Aug 01, 2001||68 out of 100||68|
|The Next Level||Sep 04, 2001||B-||67|
|Defunct Games||Sep 23, 2006||55 out of 100||55|
|Game Informer Magazine||Mar, 2005||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe man who does the voice of Etno in Stupid Invaders is also the voice of Brain on the cartoon Pinky and the Brain.
Related Web Sites
- Stupid Invaders (official website)
- Hints for Stupid Invaders (Feeling as stupid as the invaders? Need help? These hints will nudge you along.)
- Ubi Soft's Official Walkthrough (Step by step solution)
- Walkthrough by Lone Lines (Excellent full solution for Stupid Invaders)
- Wikipedia: Space Goofs (Article in the open encyclopedia about the game and the animated series)