DescriptionFive aliens - Candy, Etno, Gorgious, Stereo and Bud - crashland on Earth, and hide out in an abandoned house while they repair their spaceship. In the meantime, Dr Sakarin, an evil alien-collecting scientist has found out about them, and sends out his evil henchman Bolok to capture them. The player alternates between controlling each of the five aliens, and must help them escape.
Stupid Invaders is based on the French and German animated TV series Space Goofs (also known as Home to Rent). The player interacts with the environment in a point-and-click fashion. Up to six items can be carried simultaneously and used to solve puzzles. Many actions lead to instant death of the protagonist, often graphically depicted and used for the humorous effect of cartoon violence.
There are no Dreamcast screenshots for this game.
There are 28 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Тупые пришельцы" -- Russian spelling
- "Stupid Invaders: The Epic Adventure of Five Incredibly Stupid Aliens." -- Tag-lined title
- "Głupki z Kosmosu" -- Polish Title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Dreamcast release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Sep 19, 2001||80|
|RPGFan||Dec 13, 2004||80 out of 100||80|
|neXGam||Dec 27, 2009||7.8 out of 10||78|
|Jeuxvideo.com||May 30, 2001||15 out of 20||75|
|Gaming Target||Jul 16, 2001||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Planet Dreamcast||Jul 12, 2001||7 out of 10||70|
|Gamezilla||Aug 01, 2001||68 out of 100||68|
|The Next Level||Sep 04, 2001||B-||67|
|Defunct Games||Sep 23, 2006||55 out of 100||55|
|Game Informer Magazine||Mar, 2005||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaIn the bathroom in chapter one you can find the Sega Dreamcast logo.
Related Web Sites
- Stupid Invaders (official website)
- Hints for Stupid Invaders (Feeling as stupid as the invaders? Need help? These hints will nudge you along.)
- Ubi Soft's Official Walkthrough (Step by step solution)
- Walkthrough by Lone Lines (Excellent full solution for Stupid Invaders)
- Wikipedia: Space Goofs (Article in the open encyclopedia about the game and the animated series)