DescriptionIn addition to the gameplay of Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo, known as mode X, this game features:
- 2 new gameplay modes Y and Z, which are variations of the rules in mode X
- An expert difficulty level
- A Counter Gem editor which allows you to create custom attack patterns
- EX Options where you can edit the game play rules
- An online Vs mode
In mode Y you fill a meter by placing gems of the same color together and destroying them with a crash gem of the same color. When your meter is full you can summon a diamond whose color is determined by the character you selected. The diamond has different effects depending on what kind of gem it is placed on.
In mode Z diamonds will destroy all normal and numbered gems of the same color.
The servers for the online Vs mode of the game shutdown on September 1, 2003.
There are no Dreamcast screenshots for this game.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Insert Credit||Jan 20, 2003||8.8 out of 10||88|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- GameFaqs Entry (Contains a secrets FAQ and menu translations)
- Sega database entry (Japanese) (Contains a gameplay summary as well as release and technical information.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.