DescriptionThe sequel to Tony Hawk's Pro Skater adds many new tricks, while retaining those from the original, and a complete roster of the greatest skaters worldwide. Among the new tricks is the "manual", which allows the player character to balance on two wheels. There are also more options for scoring high-trick combos. Trick combinations can also be edited and customized. It is possible to visit some of the most popular skate parks in the world, or create own areas and share them with other players. Players can also create their own skaters, with a choice of clothing and official skateboards.
- "托尼霍克职业滑板2" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "THPS2" -- Informal abbreviation
- "SK8: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
- Activision O2 brand games
- PlayStation Greatest Hits releases
- PlayStation Platinum Range releases
- Tony Hawk skateboarding series
|Great version of THPS2||Xeirxes (3)|
The Press Says
|Game industry News (GiN)||2000||100|
|Gaming Target||Nov 20, 2000||10 out of 10||100|
|The Video Game Critic||Aug 16, 2001||A||100|
|Game Informer Magazine||Jan, 2001||9.75 out of 10||98|
|Game Informer Magazine||Jan, 2001||9.5 out of 10||95|
|Thunderbolt Games||Feb 13, 2005||9 out of 10||90|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Mar 01, 2001||9 out of 10||90|
|4Players.de||Jan 04, 2001||88 out of 100||88|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jan 05, 2001||17 out of 20||85|
|Gamezone (Germany)||Apr 27, 2001||7.5 out of 10||75|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaTony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 was voted #4 in the Top 100 Games of All Time poll published by Game Informer Magazine (Issue 100, August 2001).
Related Web Sites
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (Official Site - Activision)
- Wikipedia: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (Information about Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 at Wikipedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.