Related Web Sites
- Control-Z's Blood Site (A very extensive site containing detailed map-editing instructions and game hints.)
- Duke Nukem 3D FAQ (The FAQ for Duke 3D. Has lots of interesting trivia.)
- Hints for Duke Nukem 3D (The hints on this site will help you completely solve the game)
- Jonof's Duke Nukem 3D Port (A port using Duke Nukem 3D's source code that adds:
>OpenGL rendering support.
>True-colour textures support.
>Native Windows port using his Build engine port.
>MIDI playback and authentic sound mixing using ported
>Apogee Sound System code.
>Experimental UDP-based multiplayer. )
- Mikko Sandt's Duke Nukem 3D site (A site containing custom levels, mods, reviews, etc)
- Official Duke Nukem 3D Home Page by 3D Realms Entertainment (official website from 1996, preserved by the Wayback Machine)
- PlanetDuke (Part of the GameSpy network. Contains downloads, custom levels, mods, and very active forums.)
- Wikipedia: Duke Nukem 3D (Information about Duke Nukem 3D at Wikipedia)