DescriptionCombine the gameplay ideas of Hack/NetHack with the Eye of the Beholder III game engine and you get a graphical version of Hack: Dungeon Hack. Largely based on a construction set, the player can create their own dungeons and then crawl through them.
This is the ultimate dungeon crawl with over 4 billion possible dungeon configurations thanks to the random level generator. The generator has the ability to regenerate the entire dungeon structure, or just the items, the style, monster frequency, trap frequency... or any combination thereof.
Also includes a permadeath option that, when a character dies, completely deletes the character and saved games.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
- Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Setting: Forgotten Realms
- Dungeons & Dragons (D&D / AD&D) licensees
- Fantasy Creatures: Elves
- Gameplay feature: Armor / Weapon sets
- Gameplay feature: Auto-mapping
- Gameplay feature: Hunger / Thirst
- Games with manual lookup copy protection
- Games with randomly generated environments
- Sound engine: AIL/Miles Sound System
|The ultimate in Dungeon Games? Not quite...||DOS||Chris Martin (1204)|
|Tilt||DOS||Jan, 1994||86 out of 100||86|
|Génération 4||DOS||Jan, 1994||72 out of 100||72|
|Power Play||DOS||Nov, 1993||69 out of 100||69|
|Score||DOS||Mar, 1994||66 out of 100||66|
|PC Games (Germany)||DOS||Jan, 1994||65 out of 100||65|
|High Score||DOS||Feb, 1994||3 out of 5||60|
|Play Time||DOS||Feb, 1994||55 out of 100||55|
|PC Player (Germany)||DOS||Jan, 1994||49 out of 100||49|
|PC Joker||DOS||Jan, 1994||29 out of 100||29|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||DOS||Feb, 1994||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Game FAQs entry on Dungeon Hack (Has FAQs, tips, etc. on playing Dungeon Hack.)
Event Horizon Rule Book Writer:
Rule Book Editors: