DescriptionBratz: Glamour 'N' Glitter is an interactive DVD aimed at young girls. The product starts with the usual logos and film trailers for 'Happy never After', 'Rock & Bop with the Doodlebops', and 'Tooth' before getting to the main menu.
The title is divided into three sections;
- Glitz 'N' Glamour: The main title takes the form of a series of interconnected activities linked together as a sort of 'day in the life of the Bratz'. During these activities the player gets to make choices that affect the story such as choosing between locations for a party, selecting a fan question to answer or helping one of the girls with a make-over.
- Amazin' Activities: All of the activities from the main storylines are available as individual activities, they are;
- Story - There are two storylines here, in one the Bratz meet up, go shopping, and have a party - the player gets to select the location. The other storyline sees the Bratz record a new track, 'Lets get To It' and promote it, the player chooses whether they promote it on the local radio or at an underground club
- Music videos: During the main story there's a section where the girls are rehearsing and have to lay down a track for their album. It's hard work and they want some fun but the work has to be done so they decide to shoot some music videos and record the songs as they dance. There are four tracks to play 'This Is How We Do', 'One Day', 'Lets Get To It', and 'My Attitude'.
- Diamond Dreamz: In the main story there is a fabulous diamond necklace in a store window with, allegedly, the power to make dreams come true. Two of the girls look at the gem and have little daydreams, there are two dreams to select for each of them.
- Bratz Line: A radio phone in activity, here the player selects the Brat of their choice and is presented with two questions such as 'Leah on line one with a question about making over her room' and 'Rachel on line two with a question about confidence'. The player selects one and listens to the advice.
- Quiz: This is a five question personality quiz at the end of which the player is told which of the girls they are most like
- Make Over: Here some of the girls need a make-over for a big night, the player gets to choose between two hairstyles such as 'uptown chic' and 'downtown sleek', and two types of make-up such as berry or natural. The game gives advice on making a hairstyle then shows the made-over Bratz girl with more makeup advice such as 'To make the eyes stand out go round them with eye-liner and then finish off with a smoky grey, complete the look with a pale pink or natural lipstick'.
- Awesome Extras: There are three extras on the DVD;
- Jam With The Band: This activity plays one of the Bratz songs and shows the lyrics across the bottom of the screen
- Livin' It Up Promo
- Glitz 'N' Glamour Credits
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
|Well done but overall this is disappointing||piltdown_man (150045)|
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Lead Character Animator: