DescriptionIn the sequel to Earth 2140 the use of nuclear weapons have pushed the earth out of its normal circulation around the sun. Earth is coming closer and closer to the sun. The whole climate changes. The three "states" left on earth (and moon) try to conquer the areas which contain the resources necessary to build a huge spaceship to escape from earth.
In total there are 70 missions of non-linear real-time strategy gameplay to complete. It features a range of land, air and seas units, with some which can 'dig' tunnels through mountains so that your units can drive through it. There is also a level editor.
The game's 3D engine has realistic weather effects like fog, rain, thunderstorms etc. The physics engine is detailed, too: if there's a crater somewhere and it starts to rain, the crater slowly fills with water .... When the sun goes down and it gets dark, all units and buildings have lights on them.
There are no promo images for this game
- "地球2150" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Земля 2150: Война миров" -- Russian spelling
- "Earth 2150: Escape From The Blue Planet" -- German title
- "Diqiu 2150" -- Chinese title
- "2150: Vojna Mirov" -- Russian title
Part of the Following Groups
|Great full 3D real-time strategy game.||Baxter (41)|
|Power Unlimited||Mar, 1999||9.1 out of 10||91|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Jul 05, 2000||90|
|Gaming Entertainment Monthly||Aug, 2000||90 out of 100||90|
|PC Gameworld||2000||88 out of 100||88|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Jun 29, 2000||87 out of 100||87|
|Game industry News (GiN)||2000||80|
|Absolute Games (AG.ru)||May 30, 2000||80 out of 100||80|
|WomenGamers.com||Sep 07, 2000||8 out of 10||80|
|GameSpot (Belgium/Netherlands)||Jul 31, 2000||79 out of 100||79|
|GamePro (US)||Nov 24, 2000||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Power Play
- Issue 02/2000 – Best Real-Time Strategy Game in 1999
Related Web Sites
- Earth 2150 Universe (General fansite. Maps, tools, patches and screenshots etc.)
- Thexer (A collection of maps and downloads. MP3 files of the music from Earth 2150)