Advertising BlurbsPrint advertisement - PC Player 01/1998:
- FELDZUG-MODUS MIT BEFÖRDERUNG DER FIGUREN VOM LEUTNANT ZUM GENERAL; LÜCKENLOSE STATISTIK IHRER GESAMTEN ERFOLGE UND NIEDERLAGEN.
- KARTE MIT ALLEN FEATURES UND EIN SZENARIEN-EDITOR , MIT DEM SIE IHRE EIGENEN SZENARIEN UND FELDZÜGE AUS EINER DATENBANK VON ÜBER 300 VERSCHIEDENEN TRUPPENABTELUNGEN ZUSAMMENSTELLEN KÖNNEN!
- ATEMBERAUBENDE, HOCHAUFLÖSENDE 16-BIT-FRABGRAFIKEN
- DYNAMISCHE 3D-KARTEN MIT VERÄNDERLICHEM MAßSTAB UND ROTATIONSFUNKTION ZUR ANSICHT DER KAMPF-AKTION AUS ALLEN PERPEKTIVEN!
- SPIELEN SIE GEGEN DEN CLEVEREN COMPUTER ODER FORDERN SIE IHREN GEGNER IM INTERNET PER E-MAIL, VON MODEM ZU MODEM, ÜBER NULLMODEM ODER PER HOT-SEAT ZU EINEM SPANNENDEN KAMPF AUF
- EINE RIESENANZAHL SZENARIEN VON EINEM "ALL-STAR!-ENTWICKLERTEAM, DAS SICH WIE EIN 'WHO-IS-WHO' DER STRATEGIESPIELSZENE LIEST.
HABEN SIE DEN MUMM
TALONSOFTS EASTERN FRONT - DER RUßLAND-FELDZUG BIETET IHNEN DIE CHANCE, SICH ALS ABSOLUTER STRATEGE ZU BEWEISEN. GENAU DORT, WO ES WIRKLICH ZÄHLT: IN DEN VEREISTEN STEPPEN RUßLANDS UND DEN MIT AUSGEBRANNTEN PANZERN ÜBERSÄTEN UND VON KÄMPFEN VERNARBTEN STRAßEN STALINGRADS.
DAS KOMMANDO ZU ÜBERNEHMEN?
Dies ist das erste Spiel aus der neuen Reihe der „Campaign Serie“ von Talonsoft. Sie sind dabei - vom ersten Schuß des Herausforderers bis zum Sieg.
Egal, auf welcher Seite Sie kämpfen, Sie können vom kleinen Leutnant bis zum altgedienten General aufsteigen und den Oberbefehl über Elite-Kampftruppen übernehmen.
TALONSOFTS EASTERN FRONT BIETET IHNEN:
TALONSOFTS DER RUßLAND-FELDZUG
Übernehmen Sie das Kommando und drehen Sie am Rad der Geschichte!
Beginnen Sie Ihre Sammlung der Campaign-Serie mit Talonsofts Eastern Front - der Rußland Feldzug
Contributed by Patrick Bregger (133574) on Apr 25, 2010.
- Campaign mode with character promotions from Lieutenant to General.
- Fully functioning map and scenario editors enable you to create your own battles from a database of over 300 different platoon types.
- Stunning 16-bit High Colour graphics.
- Play against the crafty computer opponents, or against a friend via e-mail or head- to-head modem, null-modem, multiplayer internet or two-player hotseat play.
- A plethora of scenarios from an ‘All-Star’ design team that reads like a who’s who of strategy games.
Talonsoft's Eastern FrontA groundbreaking new campaign series from the masters of the strategy game.
World War II – The Eastern Front
Unleash the power of the mighty Wehrmacht and drive deep into the heart of Mother Russia. Alternatively, defend the motherland against the German invaders. The choice is yours in this, the next generation of computer war gaming and the fist of Talonsoft’s groundbreaking new campaign series, Talonsoft's Eastern Front.
Talonsoft's Eastern Front puts you in the middle of the greatest struggle of the struggle of the 20th Century. This platoon-level game of tactical combat in Russia, 1941 – 1945, starts you out as a company commander and if you’ve earned it – a promotion to higher ranks as the war goes on. Receive replacements and equipment upgrades while trying to win scenarios and turn your troops into battle- hardened veterans.
In addition to the campaign game, play one of the many preset scenarios such as the famous battles of Kursk and Stalingrad – or let the computer create a battle for you or design your own with the fully flexible mission and map editor.
Talonsoft’s track record and hard-core fan base from the success of the award- winning Battleground series will easily be repeated and built upon with the enhanced Campaign series.
Release Date: Out Now!
Recommended System: PC 486 Processor, Windows 3.1 or 95, 8MB RAM, 1MB SVGA Graphics, 2X Speed CDROM, Windows compatible sound card.
Contributed by Jeanne (75500) on Jun 28, 2009.Talonsoft's East Front website:
The time is approaching fast. Soon "Operation Barbarossa" will begin. You sit on the front lines, wondering when the order will be given to destroy the Red Army and take Russia. However, the Soviets are not ready to just let you have their heartland. Mother Russia survived the attack of Napoleon and the German invaders will suffer the same fate.
- Complete Campaign Game with character promotions from Lieutenant to General!
- Full-Function map and scenario editors enable you to create your own battle from a data base of nearly 300 different platoon types!
- Stunning 16-bit High Color graphics!
- Full-feature scenario editor
- Play against the crafty computer opponent, E-mail, Multiplayer Internet play, Modem-to-Modem or two-player hot seat play!
- An extensive range of battles from an "All-Star" design team!
Clash the Russian T-34's against the German armor at Kursk. Drive into Stalingrad and claim the factories for Germany. It's all there for you to command from the start of the battle in 1941 to the streets of Berlin in 1945.
Unleash the awesome power of the mighty Wehrmacht and meneuver deep into the heartland of the Soviet Union, or defend Mother Russia against the German invaders and march towards the streets of Berlin. The next generation of wargaming is here - are you ready for the challenge?
TalonSoft's East Front puts you square in the middle of the greatest struggle of the 20th Century, if not all time. This platoon-level Campaign Game of tactical combat in Russia from 1941 to 1945 starts you as a company commander and - if you have earned it - promotes you to higher ranks as the war rages on. Receive replacements and equipment upgrades while trying to win battles and build your troops into battle-hardened veterans.
In addition to the Campain Game, choose from any one of the numerous preset scenarios, such as the famous battles of Kursk and Stalingrad. Allow the computer to create a scenario for you, or create your own by designing the maps and battles with the included scenario editor.
Contributed by NGC 5194 (17287) on Jun 04, 2003.
Those familiar with other TalonSoft games, specifically the Battleground series, will find a new, challenging, more fun style of game play, with all the historical details that you have come to expect from us.
For players new to Talonsoft games, you couldn't have picked a better game to start with!
Contributed by Unrealist (179) on Jul 20, 2000.