DescriptionReturn to the world of The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind in this second expansion pack.
The Island of Solstheim is an ice riddled island in which the Empire's mining colony is struggling to survive, with an ancient evil waiting in the night. You must make a choice: protect the Empire's colony, re-build the mining facility and destroy the werewolves, or join the beasts of the night and hunt for blood, destroying everything you see.
- "上古卷轴III：血月" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "The Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon: Przepowiednia" -- Polish title
Part of the Following Groups
- Animals: Cats
- Elder Scrolls series
- Gameplay feature: Hunting
- Middleware: Gamebryo/Lightspeed/NetImmerse
- Morrowind series
- Theme: Werewolves
|Wolves, Bears, sexy tree-women...oh my!||Sam Hardy (76)||unrated|
The Press Says
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Jun, 2003||100|
|ActionTrip||Jun 12, 2003||85 out of 100||85|
|PC Gamer||Sep, 2003||84 out of 100||84|
|Armchair Empire, The||Aug 13, 2003||8.3 out of 10||83|
|GameSpy||Jun 23, 2003||80|
|JeuxVideoPC.com||2003||15 out of 20||75|
|GameSpot (Belgium/Netherlands)||Jun 19, 2003||75 out of 100||75|
|Joystick (French)||Sep, 2003||7 out of 10||70|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Dec 23, 2003||14 out of 20||70|
|games xtreme||Aug 22, 2003||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Bloodmoon Solution (UHS Hints for Bloodmoon provide the answers in question and answer format.)
- The Elder Scrolls Download Page (All Elder Scrolls Patches can be downloaded from this page including Bloodmoon, Morrowind and Tribunal)