missing cover art
DescriptionThe semi-amusingly-named Mined-Out involves guiding a character across a screen covered with mines. He can move in any of the four main directions. At each point he is told how many of these four squares have mines in, but not the exact locations of the mines, making completion a precarious challenge. There are 8 skill levels, each with progressively more and more mines. After each level you are showed an 'action replay' of your path, as well as a full diagram of where each mine was.
There are no Electron screenshots for this game.
There are 67 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Campo Minado" -- Spanish title
There are no reviews for the Electron release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Internet Archive (for ZX Spectrum: downloadable release; online emulation of game; additional material)
- The Dragon Archive (for Dragon 32/64: encyclopaedic entry; downloadable version; artwork; additional material)
- Wikipedia (combined platform entry)
- World of Spectrum (for ZX Spectrum: downloadable releases; additional material; player reviews; magazine references; magazine adverts)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.