missing cover art
DescriptionThis game is an early simulation of NASA's space shuttle, on a mission to retrieve a failed satellite. Most of the controls are handled using the joystick. The mission is comprised of five different stages:
- Launch: After an automatic lift-off out of Earth's gravity, you guide the shuttle to a rendezvous point.
- Park: With the satellite in sight, approach it until you are right next to it.
- Arm: Use the robot arm to catch the floating satellite and bring it into the cargo space of the shuttle.
- Entry: Just like the launch stage, but without throttle control, you guide the shuttle to a target box indicated in the plotter instrument.
- Final approach: From an outside view of the shuttle, try to decelerate at the same time as dropping to an altitude of zero.
There are no Electron screenshots for this game.
There are 62 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Space Shuttle" -- UK title
- "Microdeal Shuttle" -- C64/Atari in-game title
- "Lift Off with Space Shuttle" -- UK tag-lined title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- AtariMania (for (Atari 8-bit): game entry database; downloadable release; cassette inlay; advertisement; additional material)
- The Dragon Archive (for Dragon 32/64: encyclopaedic entry; downloadable version; artwork; additional material)
- World of Spectrum (for ZX Spectrum: downloadable release; additional material including – cassette inlay, advertisement; magazine references; magazine adverts)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.