Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
A sequel to Electronic Super Joy! A brave new World, ending in an Epic Boss Fight!
Jump, dodge & dance among insane hazards, missiles, lasers & monsters!
PlotA Giant Robot Stripper called JoJo has smashed Groove City! She's angry because Dr Swinger stole her Laser-Nipples!
Help JoJo reclaim her Laser-Nipples & defeat the Evil Plans of Dr.Swinger, with the help of Pope Boris the Super Sexy!
- 15 Levels, including 2 full-length secret levels.
- 19 Secrets & Secret Areas!
- New collectible Stars, Missile Stars & Mega-Stars! Maximize your score!
- 8 Challenging Achievements!
- 6 new tracks from the musical Master, EnV!
Praise for the original Electronic Super Joy
- "Indie gaming with style" - IGN
- "Rock out and get your hardcore platforming on" - Joystiq
- "Prepare to die. A lot." - Destructoid
- "Anybody else just fucking in love with this game?" - Sevadus
- "This game is... AWESOME!" - iHasCupquake
- "An epic sexy soundtrack to this epic sexy game" - Markiplier
- "This is probably the best story I've ever seen in an indie game" - RageQuit, Rooster Teeth
- "Oh Dude! I'm feeling Electronic Super Joy!" - Game Grumps
Ownership of Electronic Super Joy Classic is not required to play this game.
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Gamegravy||Wii U||Jan 21, 2015||8 out of 10||80|
|Nintendo Life||Wii U||Jan 23, 2015||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Electronic Super Joy: Groove City (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.