DescriptionThis version of Emerald Dragon differs in several significant aspects from the earlier releases. The most notable changes include:
- World map: unlike the other versions, this release has a traditional "world map" with separate locations displayed as icons, rather than a continuous environment.
- Side quests: the three major side quests in the game have been removed and replaced by a new location, a Ghost Town, which contains a different sub-quest.
- Dungeon layout: the dungeons are noticeably shorter and less complex than in the other versions.
- Additional items: the dungeons also contain many more treasure chests.
- Inventory: the inventory in this version is "bottomless", i.e. the party can carry an unlimited amount of items, as opposed to the earlier releases.
- New attacks: the protagonist Atrushan has a set of new powerful dragon attacks.
- Character growth: the characters gain much more HP when leveling up than in all the other versions.
- Cutscenes: all full-screen cutscenes have been either removed or replaced by those made with in-game engine.
There are no promo images for this game
- "エメラルドドラゴン" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Director - Osamu/Nakashi Sato||1||Freeman (39311)
Aug 03, 2017
There is no trivia on file for this game.
System Program (システムプログラム):