- World map: unlike the other versions, this release has a traditional "world map" with separate locations displayed as icons, rather than a continuous environment.
- Side quests: the three major side quests in the game have been removed and replaced by a new location, a Ghost Town, which contains a different sub-quest.
- Dungeon layout: the dungeons are noticeably shorter and less complex than in the other versions.
- Additional items: the dungeons also contain many more treasure chests.
- Inventory: the inventory in this version is "bottomless", i.e. the party can carry an unlimited amount of items, as opposed to the earlier releases.
- New attacks: the protagonist Atrushan has a set of new powerful dragon attacks.
- Character growth: the characters gain much more HP when leveling up than in all the other versions.
- Cutscenes: all full-screen cutscenes have been either removed or replaced by those made with in-game engine.
YID YANG Has Left In Protest (164170)
Production Director (制作・総指揮)
Tsuguhiko Kadokawa' (角川 歴彦)
Original Work (原作)
Atsushi Ii' (飯 淳)
Osamu Satō' (佐藤 修)
Character Design (キャラクターデザイン)
Akihiro Kimura' (木村 明広)
Shōji Masuda' (桝田 省治)