DescriptionThis version of Emerald Dragon differs in several significant aspects from the earlier releases. The most notable changes include:
- World map: unlike the other versions, this release has a traditional "world map" with separate locations displayed as icons, rather than a continuous environment.
- Side quests: the three major side quests in the game have been removed and replaced by a new location, a Ghost Town, which contains a different sub-quest.
- Dungeon layout: the dungeons are noticeably shorter and less complex than in the other versions.
- Additional items: the dungeons also contain many more treasure chests.
- Inventory: the inventory in this version is "bottomless", i.e. the party can carry an unlimited amount of items, as opposed to the earlier releases.
- New attacks: the protagonist Atrushan has a set of new powerful dragon attacks.
- Character growth: the characters gain much more HP when leveling up than in all the other versions.
- Cutscenes: all full-screen cutscenes have been either removed or replaced by those made with in-game engine.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
System Program (システムプログラム):