DescriptionEmlyn Hughes International Soccer offers realistic arcade action and football management combined into one game. The wide range of facilities and control options have between designed in such a way that you can sit down and play without hours spent studying the manual, and getting to grips with the controls. One or two can play, whether against each other, or against the computer. You can even watch two computer teams playing each other! Player skill levels and fitness levels vary, so picking the right team is just as important as the way you control your players during the game.
Fixture lists, results, and league tables may be displayed at any time during the season, and if you have a Commodore or compatible printer you can even print them out as a permanent record.
- "Retee!" -- Italian release
Part of the Following Group
|The best computer soccer game without any doubt||Commodore 64||EHIS Player (5)|
|Commodore Format||Commodore 64||Aug, 1992||91 out of 100||91|
|ACE (Advanced Computer Entertainment)||Commodore 64||Feb, 1990||903 out of 1000||90|
|ACE (Advanced Computer Entertainment)||ZX Spectrum||Jun, 1989||887 out of 1000||89|
|Zero||Atari ST||Apr, 1990||89 out of 100||89|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Atari ST||May, 1990||10 out of 12||83|
|The Games Machine (UK)||Amstrad CPC||Jul, 1989||81 out of 100||81|
|Interface||Amiga||1991||80 out of 100||80|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Commodore 64||Oct 26, 2007||8 out of 10||80|
|Power Play||Commodore 64||Jan, 1989||79 out of 100||79|
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)||Amiga||Aug, 1990||65 out of 100||65|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Commodore Force
- December 1993 (Issue 13) – #52 “Readers' Top 100”
- Commodore Format
- July 1993 (Issue 34) - Modern Classics: Sports (Check 'em out)
- November 1994 (Issue 50) – #44 The All-Time Top 50 C64 Games
Related Web Sites
- Official Emlyn Hughes International Soccer (EHIS) Community (Here we aim at offering you everything you need to know about the game, and -- once you get sucked in -- bringing you in touch with EHIS fans from all over the world.)