Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Blinking against the light, you step into a world that seems broken apart, almost dead… Yet there is a pulse, beating faintly in the back of your mind. What has happened in this place, where the people are gone and their memories echo in the silence? Where emotions appear as physical things, hanging in the air, just waiting for someone to reach out…
Empathy: Path of Whispers is an atmospheric and story-driven adventure game where you explore a seemingly abandoned world through the emotions and memories of the people who once inhabited it, trying to restore the world’s lost balance as you journey through its past. With a strong focus on storytelling and exploration, players will find themselves in a surreal world created from people’s emotions and memories, which can be manipulated and explored. Those lost memories are the key to rebuilding the crumbling world back to its former state, discovering its mysterious past and halting an impending apocalypse. Through its innovative narrative mechanics the game will challenge the player to explore and gain an understanding of the weird world they are traveling through.
- Discover and explore other peoples’ memories in order to change the world around you, solve puzzles and access new areas.
- Traverse a strange world and uncover what triggered the silent apocalypse.
- Follow a narrative as it develops, interwoven with your exploration.
- Experience the story through multiple first person perspectives and use your wits to piece the events together.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 9 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Empathy: Path of Whispers (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.