Advertising BlurbsUnknown Source:
Text from the back of the box:
- 1 to 6 human or computer players!
- Amazingly powerful scenario editor.
- Various levels of play ranging from beginner to advanced.
-- Standard game play based on the classic edition.
-- Advanced game adds:
Armor and bomber units, Airbase formations, terrain effects, and economic/production specialties and effects.
- Super VGA graphics to 800x600 with multiple zoom settings.
- Control everything from infantry to immense battleships as you build your "Empire."
- Confront your friends and fellow gamers through a variety of communications means: mail, E-mail, modem, network, or serial port to serial port.
- Multiple scenarios included.
- Look for scenario expansion disks.
Challenge your leadership and tactical skills in this addictive wargame of expansion and conquest. Infantry, armor, fighters, bombers, troop transports, destroyers, subs, cruisers, battle ships, and aircraft carriers are yours to command as you encounter and overcome your opponenets. Test your tactics and abilities with custom created worlds and opponents.
"Strategy gamers will definitely want to give this reborn classic a serious test drive" -- CGW
Contributed by Lee Seitz (645) on Feb 17, 2000.