DescriptionA "sequel" to Apache/Havoc, this game features the RAH-66 Comanche (NATO) vs. the Ka-52 Hokum (Warsaw Pact). Control both the pilot and gunner stations. Multiple reality options let you tune the game to your liking. Improved control options, graphics, gameplay and more. There are three semi-dynamic campaigns set in Lebanon, Yemen, and Taiwan.
There are no screenshots for this game
- "終極卡曼契" -- Chinese spelling (traditional)
- "大敌当前：卡曼奇对短吻鳄" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Разорванное небо: КА-52 против Команча" -- Russian spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Windows||Oct, 2000||100|
|GameSpy||Windows||Sep 26, 2000||92 out of 100||92|
|Absolute Games (AG.ru)||Windows||May 12, 2000||90 out of 100||90|
|GameSpot (Belgium/Netherlands)||Windows||May 24, 2000||84 out of 100||84|
|Inside Mac Games (IMG)||Macintosh||Jan 20, 2005||8.25 out of 10||82|
|GameStar (Germany)||Windows||Apr, 2000||81 out of 100||81|
|AppleLinks.Com||Macintosh||Oct 24, 2004||80|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Windows||Sep 13, 2000||80|
|Macworld||Macintosh||Dec 22, 2004||70|
|Svenska PC Gamer||Windows||Apr, 2000||60 out of 100||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Campaign import and multiplayerOwners of the previous title, Apache/Havoc, can use the included patch on this game's CD to allow cross-game multiplayer, as well as import the three other campaigns from Apache/Havoc for a total of six different flyable campaigns, and go online in any of the four choppers.
Related Web Sites
- Music tracks from the game (The soundtrack (playable from CD track 2) on Youtube)
- Official Webpage (Mac) (The official product page for the Mac version of Enemy Engaged on the publisher's website, which provides an overview of the game's campaign scenarios, desktop wallpapers, a demo, and purchasing information, among other such details.)
- Playing With Fire (An Apple Games article about the Mac version of Enemy Engaged, with commentary from GraphSim President Jeff Morgan (November, 2004).)