missing cover art
DescriptionEnnichi no Tatsujin (Master of Festivals) is one of the Japanese launch games for the Wii. It is a collection of minigames which revolve around Japanese festivals where the player both plays games and works at the different stands. It is mainly used as a demonstration for different types of gameplay using the wiimote and nunchuck.
The games included are:
- Balloon Art: create figures by twisting the balloon on the rhythm of the background music, using the wiimote and the nunchuck.
- Crepe: prepare a number crepes with toppings as requested by the customers.
- Darts: hit a number of targets with darts.
- Inoi no Kan: this is not a game, but a fortune teller's house. Clasp a crystal ball with the wiimote and nunchuck and have a fortune revealed.
- Kingyo Sukui: use the remote to grab a goldfish from a tank with a net.
- Shateki: fire at bottles with a gun.
- Takoyaki: flip little Takoyaki balls (fried octopus) with the wiimote.
- Wanage: shake the wiimote to toss rings and win prizes.
- Yo Yo Tsuri: use the remote to guide a paper string in a bucket of water and hook it onto balls without breaking it.
There are no Wii screenshots for this game.
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.